10P Medium Rubbing Compound
1) A high-quality rubbing compound for removing scratches and paint oxidation.
2) Low-dusting, low splatter formula
3) A super-fast low-swirl compound
4) Delivers true paint correction
5) Water-based formulation with low VOC
6) Removes heavy scratches equivalent to 1500 grit sanding paper
7) Can be used by rotary polisher, DA polisher and even by hand
8) Does not contain silicones, waxes or fillers.
A super-fast cutting, low-swirl compound formulated with professionals in mind, to remove heavy defects like scratches, acid rain, severe swirls and holograms, and up to 1500 grit sanding marks. Autobros 10P Rubbing Compound is a high solids product that powers through defects while being a low-dusting, low splatter, and body shop safe formula. This compound is safe and effective on all glossy paints including aftermarket, OEM, clear coats, lacquers, and enamels. Formulated specifically for use with a rotary buffer, DA polisher or manual hand application.
Instruction on how to use:
- Shake product well.
- Make sure the surface you are working with is cool to the touch.
- Work one section at a time. Set rotary buffer to approximately 1000-1500 RPM’s, or DA Polisher to a setting of 4.
- Dispense a small amount of the compound directly onto the paint, or apply 3 - 4 pea-size drops on the pad.
- Begin working in a 2’ x 2’ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until a light film remains.
- Wipe off the residue before the product dries with a clean microfiber towel. Flip your towel to a clean side for a final wipe.
- Reapply the compound if you didn’t remove the defects with the first application.