Bucket Wash Shampoo
- Super Thick Jelly Formulation
- Perfect wash for weekly maintenance
- High lubrication formula, prevents scratching and swirl formation
- A unique formulation that allows dirt, grime, and filth to be washed away while still maintaining the protective layer of polymer/ceramic/wax coating
- Cleans and conditions the paint
- An excellent choice for two-bucket wash or manual washing
Thick, luxurious suds and a pH neutral formula make Auto Bros Bucket Car Wash Shampoo the ultimate way to wash your car. Our Bucket Wash Car Shampoo is a manual bucket washing car shampoo with conditioners that not only cleans the surfaces but also adds a layer of satin gloss. The concentrated formula produces more suds with less product and always rinses clean for a spot-free finish that won’t scratch or leave water spots.
Auto Bros Bucket Wash Car Shampoo gives a thorough, deep cleaning washing experience, it is safe, it produces thick luxurious suds, and provides superior cleaning results. This pH neutral formula cleans without stripping your wax or drying out your trim. It’s so gentle and works better than ever at suspending the calcium and magnesium salt content of your water and reducing water spots, even in full sunlight!
Our Auto Bros Bucket Wash Car Shampoo has been tested by hundreds of users and has become a favorite for even the most elite detailers and home users.
Auto Bros Bucket Wash Car Shampoo is a pH neutral, blend of lubricants, and surfactants that increase your overall washing experience. As this product is pH neutral, it will not remove wax, sealants, or degrade a ceramic coating. This product safely & effectively removes dirt, debris, pollen, and other contaminants. It is safe on all surfaces and will not dry out your plastic and rubber. It can be used in full sun and is safe on all surfaces including glass, headlights, plastic, paint, raw aluminum, and matte finishes.
Instruction on how to use:
- Dilute 50ml in 5-liter water
- Use the prepared solution to wash the vehicle with a soft sponge, mitt or microfiber towel. For a two bucket system, keep fresh water in another bucket, and dip the dirty mitt/foam/cloth in the fresh-water before dipping in the wash solution. This way the removed dirt won't come back in the washing solution and will prevent scratching.
- After washing is complete, rinse with clean water.
- Wipe with a clean cloth and let it dry.