MPSP Spray Polish
Rs. 350.00 Sale • Save
AutoBros MPSP Spray Polish is an advanced silicone-based polish that is truly multipurpose in nature, it can be used on leather, dashboard, plastic, rubber, tyres, dashboard, vinyl, leatherite etc.
MPSP Spray Polish gives a high gloss finish, the blend silicone oils and conditioners that we use in this product are extremely long-lasting and leaves a non-greasy, high gloss finish with a pleasant fragrance. This formula provides the ultimate UV protection and it not only protects the surfaces from fading and discoloration but also acts as a dust and stain repellent. This will help keep your surfaces cleaner for longer. It also cleans and brightens surfaces, keeping them looking brand new.
Non-Greasy Dry-to-the-Touch Long Lasting Super Shine Dressing for Tires, Dashboard, Trim and More
- Restore & Maintain Shine: Penetrates deep to nourish and restore vinyl, rubber, leather and plastic. Refined formulation creates a long-lasting, non-greasy dry-to-the-touch high, rich shine on tires, dashboards, door panels, bumper trim, windshield cowls, rubber tire sidewalls, grilles, grates, side mirrors and more
- Protect Against Fading: Restores and protects vinyl, rubber and plastic against UV damage and from becoming faded and cracked. Specialty UV blockers act like sunscreen to repel harmful solar rays that bleach, fade, and crack sensitive car parts over time
- Non- Greasy Water Based Formula: Achieve a non-greasy long lasting deep wet look on both interior and exterior vinyl, rubber, plastic and tires with this water-based dressing. Quick and easy application with no sling and no mess
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our customers love our products. We love our products, and we want to make sure you love them too. If you have any questions about or issues with this amazing dressing
Auto Bros has an excellent product that can help you keep your cars interior, tyres or leather surfaces looking new. Here are some instructions on how to use our MPSP Silicone Spray Polish.
1. Clean the surface with an all-purpose cleaner.
2. Shake, then apply 4 - 5 sprays of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
3. Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
4. Buff off any excess residue from painted or metallic surfaces with a microfiber towel.
5. Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers if needed.
*Always test for compatibility on a small hidden area before use.